[CMake] Error adding rule for c:/dev/blah/../blah/CMakeLists.txt

Phillip Hellewell sshock at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 17:18:51 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I just tried out the latest dev version of cmake, 2.4.0, and I'm getting
"Error adding rule" error when I try to generate a Visual Studio 7 project.
The error pops up about 5 times after hitting "OK".

The error occurs when I use the SUBDIRS (or ADD_SUBDIRECTORY) command with a
relative path.  If I change it to an absolute path, there are no errors!

The error is not fatal.  Everything appears to still work correctly.  So for
right now the only problem is that it gets annoying.

With 2.0.6 this error does not pop up, but

Phillip