[CMake] RE: UseLATEX.cmake macros

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 19 08:49:24 EDT 2006

> And UseLATEX.cmake build dvi. I don't know how to tell him to
> don't build dvi files.

Build the pdf target (make pdf).  That will use pdflatex.

> Also, why is it neccessary to build in another directory than
> source directory ?

Because UseLATEX.cmake will run configure on your .tex files.  That is,
it will replace all occurrences of the form @VARIABLE@ with the CMake
variable VARIABLE.  If this causes problems, you can turn this feature
off.  Anyway, UseLATEX.cmake forces you to build in another directory to
ensure that UseLATEX.cmake does not accidentally clobber your files.

-Ken