[CMake] Use of MACOSX_BUNDLE??

Lars Pechan lars.pechan at parkerpechan.com
Tue Apr 11 18:26:23 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I have the following problem. I generate my wxWidgets project for
Xcode on OSX. The result is an app that is not a first-class citizen.
For example trying to activate the main window of the generated app
is impossible, as is trying to use any of its menus. As a consequence
of this I can't debug in Xcode; which is something I'd really like to
do.

I know OSX needs a $AppName.app folder with some particular contents
in it and found MACOSX_BUNDLE in the manual. Reading the manual I was
guessing that all the Info.plist-related stuff, if used, would
automatically generate an Info.plist and set up the bundle directory
correctly. After having tried this it seems rather clear that that's
not the case.

So the question is: How do I use MACOSX_BUNDLE and the associated
MACOSX_BUNDLE.... bits to generate a first class , debuggable by
Xcode citizen? Or do I have to do all of thi by myself using skeleton
files and writing CMake code to set up directories and copy skeleton
files across to those?

Thanks for any hints,

/Lars