[CMake] dlopen()able library making

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Wed Apr 5 18:42:35 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 15:24, you wrote:
> At 08:54 AM 4/5/2006, Craig Bradney wrote:
> >Simply so we can use filename.moc to include them in the original .cpp
> > files without changing any source code. All files are run through moc and
> > built ok. Perhaps this is the problem.. it wouldn't surprise me given I
> > just hacked up the original, especially if Qt4 works significantly
> > differently to Qt3 WRT plugins (although, apart from the symbols not
> > being dynamic like in this plugin, the main exe runs quite fine with all
> > of its moc'd cpp files using the same method).
>
> That all looks good.   Is there a place I can download the source with
> the cmakelist files, so I can try it?   Things I would try are :
>
> nm *.o | grep _ZTV16ColorWheelPlugin
>
> make clean
> make VERBOSE=1
>
> -Bill

Hi,

I just wanted to say to the list that Bill found the appropriate plugin was
missing a .moc include and hence the symbol. Automake was adding the .moc
data in "the other way" I guess you could say. So if you are including the
mocs.. make sure they are all there... :)

thanks to Bill!!! A few more grey hairs on this end but oh well :) I'm very
pleased to get this far with cmake in such a short time!

cya
Craig