[CMake] dlopen()able library making

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Tue Apr 4 18:18:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm making decent progress in the conversion of Scribus to cmake (main app
runs now with all dependencies found.. yay!).. but now I'm stuck up against
creating the dlopen()able plugins. The symbols exist but seem to be marked
undefined.. eg:
360: 00000000     0 NOTYPE  GLOBAL DEFAULT  UND _ZTV16ColorWheelPlugin
versus the autohell built one:
370: 000236a0   128 OBJECT  WEAK   DEFAULT   21 _ZTV16ColorWheelPlugin

Google has led me up various garden paths and anything I see doesn't seem to
get me anywhere. Can anyone help with this one?

Thanks
Craig Bradney
Scribus Team