[CMake] Java related (jikes, manifest)

Prakash Punnoor prakash at punnoor.de
Sat Apr 1 08:02:00 EST 2006

Hi,

I am a newbie to Java and have two questions.

- How can I tell CMake to use jikes instead of javac? (In ccmake I try to
change the var, but on configuring it gets resetted to javac.)

- How do I incorporate a manifest into the jar?

This is my project file:

Project(Hello Java)

ADD_LIBRARY(Hello Hello.java)

and it works regarding "compilation" but I cannot execute the created jar:

java -jar Hello.jar
Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
Hello.jar

So I need to to include a manifest file, but I fail to see how to tell CMake.

I am using cvs cmake from today in Linux.

Cheers,
--
//\ Prakash Punnoor /\\