[CMake] Parse Error while processing CMakeCache

M S nsm553 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:53:46 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to pass my customized cache file as argument to CMake. CMake
could not parse the file.
I generated a cache file using CMakeSetup and passed that un-altered
(thinking this should work), but the problem persists.

Here is the command I used and the output
cmake -C ".\CMakeCache.txt" -G "NMake Makefiles" ..\
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
CMakeCache.txt:16:
Parse error.  Expected a command name, got unquoted argument with text "//".
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
CMakeCache.txt:16:
Parse error.  Expected a command name, got unquoted argument with text "//".

I am attaching the CMakeCache.txt file
I appreciate if anyone could direct/point out what I was doing wrong or need
to do to get this working.

Thanks
-MS