[CMake] SOURCE_GROUP - exists any macro to define subfolder?

Sören Freudiger muffmolch at gmx.de
Wed Sep 7 12:37:37 EDT 2005

Hello
I already googled this problem. Furthermore I seem to be to stupid to parse
the CMake buglist... therefore I have to install bugtracker, PEAR, PEAR PHP
and i.e. I don't know how to download PEAR...

But nevertheless I want to create subfolders or correct: "subfilters" at MS
visual studio projects.

example:

HDD:
/source/basics/utilities/u1.cpp
/source/lbmd3q19/l1.cpp
/source/lbmd3q19/multiphase/m1.cpp

right now via CMake and SOURCE_GROUP-command

VS 2005:
basics/utilities
  |_ u1.cpp
lbmd3q19/
  |_ l1.cpp
lbmd3q19/multiphase
  |_ m1.cpp

but what we want to have is (reconstruct the folder struct in VS):

VS 2005
- basics
    |_ utilities
- lbmd3q19
    |_ l1.cpp
    |_ multiphase
          |_ m1.cpp

I only found this very old answer:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/2004-March/004908.html

Is it possible to create such subfolders/filters with MACROS?
Of course I can hardcode this Problem, but such cammands won't be put in to
any new version of CMake? Is there any workaround for this problem?
Any clue?

SirAnn

--
Dipl.-Ing. Soeren Freudiger
Institut fuer ComputerAnwendungen im Bauingenieurwesen TU Braunschweig,
email: freud at cab.bau.tu-bs.de
http://www.cab.bau.tu-bs.de/