[CMake] Check for working CXX compiler in linux

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Mon Sep 5 18:54:50 EDT 2005

Using CMake with Kubuntu I have following error message:

Check for working CXX compiler: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_FULLPATH-NOTFOUND
CMake Error: your CXX compiler: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_FULLPATH-NOTFOUND was not found in your path.   For CMake to correctly use try compile commands, the compiler must be in your path.   Please add the compiler to your PATH environment, and re-run CMake.

gcc/g++ is installed. what package(s) I need more?
thank you,

Luca