[CMake] RegularExpression::compile() messages.

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Oct 21 12:50:32 EDT 2005

This is caused by a bad Regex somewhere in Paraviews cmakelist files.
Since it is not happening for me with ParaView, my guess is that there
is a variable being used to construct a REGEX at some point, and for
some reason on your system that variable is empty.

It may be better to post this question on the paraview mailing list.

-Bill