[CMake] How can i get the working directory

Martin Baumann mailsgetlost at web.de
Mon Oct 17 12:54:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

within my CMakeLists.txt I need a variable with the absolut path of the project I want to compile.

Example:

martin at mlaptop:~>cd /local/src/myProgram
martin at mlaptop:~/local/src/myProgram>cmake .

=> in this example I would need to get the value '/home/martin/local/src/myProgram' in an variable or somehow else

Or can I referre to subdirectories of myProgram?

Thanks, Martin