[CMake] Specify the executable extension?

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 11:37:14 EDT 2005

Sounds like you are doing some sort of cross compiling which
we do not currently support, but would like to in the future.
Currently the .exe extension is hard coded for windows and not cygwin.
Please enter a feature request in the cmake bug tracker for
changing the .exe to be a variable:
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/

-Bill