[CMake] BUG new makefile generator ?

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Mar 29 08:47:04 EST 2005

Hi,

I have the following in CMakeLists.txt:

ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(OUTPUT ecos/install/lib/target.ld
   COMMAND sh
   ARGS -c \" cd ecos\; ecosconfig tree\; make\; if [ -e
      install/lib/target.ld ] \; then touch install/lib/target.ld\; fi\"
   DEPENDS ecos/ecos.ecc
)

and this is what I get in
CMakeCustomRules.dir/ecos_install_lib_target.ld.make:

ecos/install/lib/target.ld:
	@echo "Generating ecos/install/lib/target.ld"
	sh -c " cd ecos; ecosconfig tree; make; if [ -e
install/lib/target.ld ] ; then touch install/lib/target.ld; fi"

The dependancy to ecos.ecc is missing.
This is what I would have expected, i.e. with the depedancy to ecos.ecc:

ecos/install/lib/target.ld: ecos/ecos.ecc
	@echo "Generating ecos/install/lib/target.ld"
	sh -c " cd ecos; ecosconfig tree; make; if [ -e
install/lib/target.ld ] ; then touch install/lib/target.ld; fi"

This is cmake from two weeks ago or something like this.

Bye
Alex

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms