[CMake] Could not find GUID for target

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 21:07:51 EST 2005

This is a bad error message from cmake, please submit a bug report.
However, I have seen this before, are you using any ADD_DEPENDENCIES
commands?  The error happens when you have a top level target that depends
on a target that does not exist.  ADD_DEPENDENCIES can only be used with
target names and not source file names like my_file.c.

-Bill