[CMake] Library_EXPORTS

Bart De Boeck bart.deboeck at xenopz.com
Fri Mar 18 14:53:24 EST 2005

Hi,

  I am trying to build a Visual Studio 2003 solution which contains a
project with a dll. After building the solution with CMake, I cannot compile
the solution in Visual Studio. Changing Library_EXPORTS into LIBRARY_EXPORTS
in the "Preprocessor definitions" in "Property Pages - Configuration
Properties - C/C++ - Preprocessor"  solves the issue.

  Is this a CMake configuration problem ? To be complete, I've ordered the
CMake book, should receive it within one week, so references to the material
in the book are ok.

Thanks,

Bart