[CMake] Problems with DDD

Jorgen Bodde solidstl at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 18 13:00:58 EST 2005

AARGH!

Ok I am so very sorry, I am so very used to Visual Studio 7 (only
recently stepped over to Linux, FC3) .. I compared the flags and I
noticed that I didn't typed in the Debug profile in the CMAKE generator.
There simply was no debug info! However I would have thought that DDD
simply told me that there was no debug info, but instead the error was
very cryptic.

I have source now, and DDD is working fine .. thanks guys for your help!

I will have to change the findWxWidgets.cmake script to have a single
option for debug, instead of having to type "Debug" to get debug options
though.. Thanks again!

- Jorgen