[CMake] Problems with DDD

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 18 12:06:25 EST 2005

Can you compare the compile lines of each?
With cmake if you do make VERBOSE=1, it will show you the command lines used.
I would suggest comparing the compiling of the same .o file in each.
Also the link line of each.   (Where each is bakefile and cmake)
You can post the comparison here, and see if anything looks odd.

-Bill