[CMake] Problems with DDD

Jorgen Bodde solidstl at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 18 12:00:10 EST 2005

Hi William,

In a nutshell this happens:

- When compiling a helloworld.c with gcc, and debugging, DDD works fine
- When compiling the minimal wxWidgets sample with bakefile output DDD
works fine
- When making my project with CMAKE, I get this odd template error

And unfortunately DDD does not work properly after this error. There is
no source code, but the run command works.

Thanks for any info!
- Jorgen