[CMake] Problems with DDD

Jorgen Bodde solidstl at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 17 16:41:22 EST 2005

Hi,

I am not really sure if this is a CMake thing, but since I used CMake to
build my wxWidgets app, I wonder if something is not built right with
wrong options or something..

The program runs fine, everything builds fine, but when I want to start
DDD I get the following notification on my app when I do ddd
./contrib/samples/lexer/consoletest/lexertest

"/home/jorg/src/mp/build/<<C++-namespaces>>: No such file or directory"

Where does the C++-Namespaces thing come from ? Does anyone have a clue
what this might mean ? The DDD debugger also mentions;

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) malformed template specification in command
(gdb)

I am a fresh Linux user, so I could use some help here .. I have used
DDD before with no problems, but this seems odd.

Thanks,
- Jorgen