[CMake] CMake, Nmake files and APPVER

Tanner Lovelace lovelace-cmake at wayfarer.org
Mon Mar 14 15:15:13 EST 2005

Greetings,

I'm in the process of converting an existing cross platform library
to using CMake and I've run up against a small snag with it on
the windows platform.  Our existing windows makefiles apparently
includes win32.mak and defines a variable named APPVER that seems
to be used to setup a bunch of defines that control various aspects
of the windows SDK.  Without these settings our code refuses to
compile.  Has anyone else out there run into this problem and if
so what did you do to solve it?  A quick google search failed to
find anything at all using the search terms Cmake and APPVER.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tanner Lovelace