[CMake] Experimental Dart Builds

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Mar 11 09:05:52 EST 2005

Alex Brooks wrote:
> We've been using Dart for a short while, and it strikes me that
> Experimental builds would be much more useful if you could see the
> results instantly.
>
> Why is it that the dart-trigger.pl script doesn't trigger a rolling-up
> of the experimental dashboard for experimental builds?

This was just a policy decision made for the server.  The machine on
which it is run has dashboards for 10 projects and the rollups are
spread out across each hour.  If every experimental submission on every
project caused another rollup it could get overwhelmed.  This kind of
problem should be resolved in the Dart2 server because it manages
submissions differently.

-Brad