[CMake] Missing Windows-cl.cmake.in

Filipe Sousa natros at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 07:06:11 EST 2005

I just install cmake from CVS on windows using the previous cmake
installation. Every time I try to use it, cmake complains about the missing
file Windows-cl.cmake.in. I had to manually copy the file to prevent these
errors

CMake Error: File
C:/PROGRA~1/CMake/share/CMake/Modules/Platform/Windows-cl.cmake.in does not
exist.
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
C:/PROGRA~1/CMake/share/CMake/Modules/Platform/Windows-cl.cmake:183:
CONFIGURE_FILE Problem configuring file
-- Check for working C compiler: cl
CMake Error: File
C:/PROGRA~1/CMake/share/CMake/Modules/Platform/Windows-cl.cmake.in does not
exist.
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
C:/PROGRA~1/CMake/share/CMake/Modules/Platform/Windows-cl.cmake:183:
CONFIGURE_FILE Problem configuring file
CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed
-- Check for working C compiler: cl -- broken
The C compiler "cl" is not able to compile a simple test program.

--
Filipe Sousa