[CMake] error of Installation CMAKE on SGI IRIX 6.5

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Feb 11 14:16:01 EST 2005

Lei Gu wrote:
> Thank you for the reply. I attached the error information. i can not
> find any file called  Bootstrap.cmk/cmake_bootstrap.log.
> If it is possible, could you give me the detail for install Cmake on
> Irix OS. especailly under which directory that I should intall it.

That log looks like a very old configure script.  What version of CMake
do you have and where did you get it?

The latest release is 2.0.5 and is available here:

http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Download.html

You could probably just use the pre-compiled binary from one of these links:

http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.0/cmake-2.0.5-irix64-n32.tar.gz
http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.0/cmake-2.0.5-irix64-n32.tar.Z

Just extract the tarball in whatever directory you want to install
CMake.  It is robust enough to run from any directory.

-Brad