[CMake] Rational Quantify

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Feb 3 13:17:15 EST 2005

Joy Tutt wrote:

> 1.        Generator:  CMake 2.0 Patch 5
> 2.        NMake Makefiles, Microsoft 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler
> Version 13.10.3077 for 80x86
> 3.        Debug build
>
> I have been debugging this application so I know the debug information
> is there.  For some reason, Quantify is not picking it up.

Create a new build tree and turn on the advanced cache option for
verbose makefiles.  Then run the build and log all the output.  You
should be able to see the command line used to call the compiler.
Compare these command line options to those you use to build your other
projects you say work with Quantify.

-Brad