[CMake] Re: Mac OS X Framework support

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 23 10:04:45 EST 2005

At 09:22 AM 12/23/2005, William A. Hoffman wrote:
>At 07:13 PM 12/22/2005, E. Wing wrote:
>>I'm not sure how CMake could handle this. I also didn't realize CMake
>>had default search paths already, so maybe this can be addressed
>>there. If not, maybe this could be handled by a flag that says "Search
>CMake supports PATH and CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH env variables.  So, if you have
>those set correctly CMake will find the right thing.  You can of course always
>change the cache with ccmake or CMakeSetup, if it gets the wrong one the first time.

OK, so I guess I could use the glob facility in CMake to find headers inside
frameworks.  Although, VTK for example does something like this:

#ifdef APPPLE
#include <OpenGL/Gl.h>
#else
#include <Gl/GL.h>
#endif

Seems like if you are going to use a framework, you should use the framework
structure....

-Bill