[CMake] FindJPEG.cmake inconsistency?

Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva miguelf at msu.edu
Wed Dec 21 21:28:04 EST 2005

I was inspecting some of the modules for examples to learn how to write
my own and found that the FindJPEG.cmake module is written as:

FIND_PATH(JPEG_INCLUDE_DIR jpeglib.h
/usr/local/include
/usr/include
)

FIND_LIBRARY(JPEG_LIBRARY jpeg
/usr/lib
/usr/local/lib
)

shouldn't the paths be listed in the same order for include/lib? I'm
thinking in case the user made changes to the lib and didn't uninstall
or something... I really don't know the ins and out of the jpeg library
nor unix linking, so I don't know if this would result in problems or not...

I guess I just wanted to point it out in case it does affect anything.

--Miguel