[CMake] RE: CMake Digest, Vol 20, Issue 23

Sylvain PRAT sylvain.prat at laposte.net
Tue Dec 20 17:04:19 EST 2005

AFAIK, make from MSYS is not MSYS specific and should work without it.
Anyway, I also encountered a similar problem (i.e. CMakeSetup unable to
compile a simple example) using either mingw32-make.exe or make from
UnxUtils, so it is NOT MSYS specific but CMake/MinGw specific I think ;)

Cheers,
Sylvain

Message: 10