[CMake] definition of Promotion

Brandon J. Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:58:50 EST 2005

William A. Hoffman wrote:

>I have updated the mailing list information for CMake:

>If you are interested in helping promote CMake, please subscribe
>to the cmake-promote mailing list.
>
>Thanks.

I think the text "if you are interested in helping to market CMake" is
misguided, considering that the whole reason we didn't call it
cmake-marketing is so that Techies who might otherwise contribute won't
be put off.  I would suggest it be redrafted as, "if you are interested
in helping, please go _here_ to subscribe to the list."  Incidentally,
there are 2 "here's" at present.

Cheers,
Brandon