[CMake] libfoo.dll foo.exe liblib collision problem

Brandon J. Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:02:21 EST 2005

William A. Hoffman wrote:

>Unfortunately, the only way to get this to work is to make the library name a variable.
>I did try all the various PREFIX and OUTPUT options first, and CMake is currently broken
>when these things change.

Well, the problem is, we've already got all the variable name stuff, and
it doesn't work.  Make target name collisions still happen.  If I had a
way to explicitly specify the names of make targets, I could work around
this.

Need to stare at what we've got some more.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every
RTFM ISA PITA