[CMake] RE: Qt 4.0 support in CMake and VTK

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 25 11:26:52 EDT 2005

OK.  I think I see what is going on.  The problem is that
QT_QGLOBAL_H_FILE is not being set properly.  Thus, Qt is not really
found, but CMake is not reporting an error.

CMake seems to be finding the correct qmake, but qmake -query
QT_INSTALL_HEADERS returns /usr/local/Trollteh/Qt-4.0.1/include, which
does not exist.  Apparently this is a Qt install problem, not really a
CMake problem.

-Ken