[CMake] RE: Qt 4.0 support in CMake and VTK

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 24 19:49:54 EDT 2005

I just checked out the CVS trunk of CMake and tried to compile VTK with
Qt 4.0 (on a Mac, to make things as complicated as possible).  After
turning on Qt support, ccmake gives an error about QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE not
being set.

If I add the line

    QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE:PATH=NOTFOUND

to CMakeCache.txt, ccmake configures without any problem.  I just
started the compile so I don't know if it configured correctly.  Does
CMake still have a check for QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE that should no longer be
there?

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories