[CMake] "Needs Utility" macro

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 24 07:59:29 EDT 2005

Again, this is a bug, they should NOT appear.
If fact, they do not appear on my machine with CVS CMake.
There is a Test called SubDir that verifies this.

PROJECT(SUBDIR)
SUBDIRS(Executable EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL Examples)

When I load SUBDIR.sln, none of the projects from Examples are in it.
And there is an Examples.sln created that contains the projects found
in the Examples directory.

What version of CMake are you using?

-Bill