[CMake] solved - howto use ExperimentalMemoryCheck

Jan Woetzel jw at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de
Mon Aug 22 11:09:43 EDT 2005

Just for the archives:

Jan Woetzel wrote:

> I'm having problems compiling our software with that cmake version, it
> does not seem to be backward compatibel to 2.0.6.

Found the problem, we descended into the same subdirectory, twice due to
a fault in our CMakeLists.txt

Interestingly 2.0.6 did' care about our "misconfigured" CMakLists.txt
hierarchy.
Cmake from cvs HEAD generated the "convenience names" for the
directories, twice - resulting in warnings from (gnu-) make.

Best, Jan.

--

  Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel
  University of Kiel