[CMake] swig

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Aug 19 09:53:16 EDT 2005

Peter Brown wrote:
> I'm using cmake to build a ruby module for swig. My problem is, when I
> change something in a header file, the wrap file is not automatically
> re-generated. So I have to run "touch module_name.i" or save the .i -
> file again before typing make. Can I avoid this somehow?

You can manually add the set of included header files to the DEPENDS
argument of the custom command in addition to the .i file that should
already be listed.  Unforutnately there is no official way to have
custom dependency scanning in custom commands right now.  See this reply
I just sent to a similar question:

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2005-August/007102.html

-Brad