[CMake] FindMatlab.cmake

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Aug 17 16:43:24 EDT 2005

Ok I decided to give it a shot. Here is my current problem the link
directories are like this:

Root=
"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\MathWorks\\MATLAB\\7.0;MATLABROOT]/extern/lib/win32/"

    $Root/microsoft/msvc71
    $Root/microsoft/msvc70
    $Root/microsoft/msvc60
    $Root/borland/bcc50
    $Root/borland/bcc53
    $Root/borland/bcc54

Any idea on how to differenciate (at cmake level) from VS70 to VS71 or
from  one borland to the other ?
I could only find ${CMAKE_GENERATOR} MATCHES: "Visual Studio 6/7" and
"Borland"

Thanks
Mathieu
As a side note, matlab for some reason is providing 'libmex.lib' instead
of the 'more' win32: 'mex.lib', this makes it slightly more difficult to
write cross plateform FIND_LIBRARIES