[CMake] Using CMake for Qt4 (with CVS findQt*.* version)

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Sat Aug 13 15:44:46 EDT 2005

Has qtITK been ported to Qt4?

qprogressbar.h is in qtdir/include/QtGui.

Doing this works for most applications:
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${QT_QTGUI_INCLUDE_DIR} ${QT_QTCORE_INCLUDE_DIR}
                    ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR})

Also, if you include FindQt.cmake, you need to
SET(QT_MAX_VERSION "4.9.9") to allow FindQt.cmake to find Qt4.
Alternatively, if your project is a Qt4 only project, which is likely, just
include FindQt4.cmake directly.

Clint