[CMake] implib option for linker on Win32

dohadwala, moiz dohadwala_moiz at emc.com
Thu Aug 4 01:49:56 EDT 2005

Brad,

Actually, __declspec(dllexport) tags are not necessary to export symbols,
these can be specified in an external .def file.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html
/_core_.2f.implib.asp explains this.

Cmake does not support options 2 or 3. I think it should and I believe it
shouldn't be to hard to do it. But it is easier for me to say ;-).

-Moiz