[CMake] cd before add_custom_command

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Tue Aug 2 19:03:02 EDT 2005

When a command is invoked through ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND, is it possible to change
the current directory *before* the command is invoked? (I have need to run
some programs and these must be run in specific directories - they can't
simply be run elsewhere and passed the working dircetory as a parameter).

At the moment I'm applying bit of fudge and instead of running the custom
command directly per se, its actually running a bash script which does a cd
before running the actual command.

--
David Somers
VoIP: FWD 622885