[CMake] Changing linker program

Stefan Granqvist grankis at msn.com
Fri Oct 29 05:54:47 EDT 2004

Hi,

I would like to link an object file generated from c source code (using gcc)
with a c++ library using the c++ linker (e.g. g++). But I have not found any
cmake variable to change the
linker command, only the compiler (i.e. CMAKE_C_COMPILER variable).

Have I missed anything obvious or is it not possible to change the linker
(e.g. in a variable named sometning like CMAKE_C_LINKER)?

If not, what is the recommended way to make it possible to link a C program
with c++ library on solaris without link errors?