[CMake] per configuration settings

Dekeyser, Kris Kris.Dekeyser at lms.be
Thu Oct 21 03:41:51 EDT 2004

> I do not think there is a cross-platform way to do this right now.
> However, "NDEBUG" is defined for all release builds and not
> defined for
> debug builds on all platforms.  You can use this in a header file to
> define/undefine whatever macros you want.

Tip: with VS6 you can automatically include that header file with the /FI
compiler option without changing any code. The header file could be
generated by CMake if you prefer.

- Kris
+-+-+- Email Confidentiality Footer +-+-+-
of the message to such person), you may not print, retain, copy nor
disseminate this message or any part of it to anyone and you should notify
the sender by reply email and destroy this message. Neglecting this clause
could be a breach of confidence. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that are not
related to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.