[CMake] Dependencies

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 11:13:39 EDT 2004

If Lib_A does not exist, i.e. the first time build, cmake makefiles will
jump over and build Lib_A.  But if you want it to always check, then
you must run make from project_root.  Otherwise the make would be jumping all over
the place and check depend info too much.  All that being said, at some point
we are going to try not using recursive make, and having one big makefile that
drives everything, and all these issues may go away.

-Bill