[CMake] Re: Out of source build and KDevelop

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Oct 20 02:05:02 EDT 2004

> So, it would not work exactly like it does now.  It would require the
> PROJECT()
> in each subdir to generate a sub-project.

I.e. adding PROJECT() in some directories, that's no problem for me.
Still in cmLocalKDevelopGenerator in one place
GetProperty("PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR") is
used to get the toplevel source directory. This needs to stay the top source

directory. I guess if I insert multiple PROJECT() calls in my CMakeLists.txt
this
will not always return this directory.
Does GetHomeDirectory() (or how it's called) return this directory, i.e. the
one
from which cmake was called initially ?

Bye
Alex