[CMake] MACOSX_BUNDLE Abort trap problem

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 00:21:29 EDT 2004

I recently had to regenerate a project from scratch and I discovered
that CMake is now aborting (or crashing) on the MACOSX_BUNDLE option.
On that command, I get dumped back to my shell with the words "Abort
Trap" at the top of my screen.

I never noticed this before when I tried it, though I have since
updated to the current CMake 2.0.3. And maybe I never regenerated a
project from scratch before.

I just tried a trivial project which reproduces the problem:
PROJECT(myproject)
ADD_EXECUTABLE(myproject MACOSX_BUNDLE main)

Can somebody verify this problem? I'm not missing anything, am I? Am I
required to set those 8 MACOSX_BUNDLE_* variables? I'm not yet sure
what to set them to.

Thanks,
Eric