[Cmake] Build problems today (only for me though - as usual)

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 15:01:15 -0400

You may want to remove .txx from the list of files.
I know vxl and itk both add .txx files for visual studio,
but expect them NOT to be compiled, but just be in the folder.
This can cause other strange errors in building ITK or vxl.
Or, any other project that uses .txx.  I don't think I have ever
seen a .txx file that should be compiled.

-Bill