[Cmake] Build problems today (only for me though - as usual)

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 21:12:36 -0400

It is one of the following:
1. you have a modified cmake that is broken
2. you have a modified visual studio installation

To test for 1, I would suggest this:

I would suggest this:

1. download cmake 1.8.3 from www.cmake.org
2. use the cmake in 1 to configure CMake
3. build cmake.

To test for 2 I would check this:

Look in Tools -> Options -> Projects -> VC++ Build
The c/c++ file extensions should look like this: *.cpp;*.cxx;*.cc;*.c

Perhaps the .c was removed.

Finally, I would check the file that cmake generated and see if it looks
good. Look at this file:
 Source/kwsys/cmsys.vcproj

Are there custom commands for each source or do they just look like this:
                        <File
                                RelativePath="c:\hoffman\CMake\Source\kwsys\Base64.c">
                        </File>

-Bill