[Cmake] Modifying PATH in CMakeLists for ADD_TEST

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 21:32:29 -0400

The best thing to do is set the EXECUTABLE and LIBRARY output paths
to the same directory.  Then all executables and dll's will be in the
same directory.  When the test is run it will always look in the same
directory as the exe for dll's.  For an example of this see the complex
test in cmake, or any of the other tests in cmake that use dll's, also
VTK uses this approach.

-Bill