[Cmake] CMake and Borland C++ Builder with Codeguard support

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon, 10 May 2004 16:40:09 +0100

I think that if you just add cg32.lib to your link, then it'll hook itself
into the new/delete memory allocation and you'll start getting memory
traces.

One way you can find out is simply to create a blank project in BCB, save
the makefile. Add the codeaurd options you want. Save the makefilke again
and then do a diff of the two. Not much changes as I recall.

JB