[Cmake] Cmake 1.9.0 endless loop +rebuilding cache

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed, 05 May 2004 08:24:41 -0400

I think you are stuck.   If a CMakeLists.txt file has a modification
time in the future, then when cmake generates the CMakeCache.txt file it
can never catch up to the CMakeLists.txt file, and it will keep rebuilding.
You have to change the modification time of your source tree to be not
in the future.   I imagine all the source files will have the same problem.
make does not perform very well when it finds files in the future since
it is based on modification times.

-Bill