[Cmake] critical/crash bug

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:00:42 -0500

I am not sure why it is crashing, but you should
figure out this problem first:

CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/opt/linux-gcc3/vtk-4.2/src/CMake/vtkLoadCMakeExtensions.cmake:23:
LOAD_COMMAND Attempt to load command failed from file : libcmVTK_GENERATE_JAVA_DEPENDENCIES.so
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/opt/linux-gcc3/vtk-4.2/src/UseVTK.cmake:27:
A command failed during the invocation of macro "VTK_LOAD_CMAKE_EXTENSIONS".

Looks like for some reason it can not load a dynamic command.
What OS?  What version of CMAke?   Please post the CMakeError.log
and CMakeOutput.log files as they may have some clues as to
what is going on.

Also, there may be some useful information in your [..] stuff.
If you could show all the output from
cmake /opt/linux-gcc3/vtk-4.2/src/

-Bill