[Cmake] CMake 1.8.3 RPMs (Fedora)

Dejan Lekic leka at entropy.tmok.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:56:08 +0100

Dear CMake community,
i would like to inform You thah i have successfully built Fedora Core 2
RPMs of latest CMake v1.8.3. Binary RPM is located in our (i am part of
linuks.org team) APT-RPM repository, on following location:
http://apt.linuks.org/fedora/2.0/i386/RPMS.linuks/cmake-1.8.3-2.i386.rpm
. Source RPM is also there and i am pretty sure it can be used to build
RPMs on almost ANY RPM-based GNU/Linux distribution. URL for SRPM is
http://apt.linuks.org/fedora/2.0/src/SRPMS.linuks/cmake-1.8.3-2.src.rpm .

I have also posted information about 1.8.3 version to Freshmeat because
their database has not latest info about CMake project.

PS. I have already 1.9.0 (CVS) RPMs on my home GNU/Linux workstation. If
someone is interested in that one, i can put it on some separate page
for download...

Best regards

Dejan

--

    .^.     | Dejan Lekic            | dejan§nu6.org         |